Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start writing!
- The authors wish to acknowledge The Childrens Memorial Health Institute, Warsaw, Poland for the access to Q-TOF LC/MS; mass spectrometer purchase was supported by European POIG
- Notably, we found that the presence of sodium cholate in the assay buffer is definitely imperative to achieve separation and prevent aggregation of lipids
- The reaction was stirred at 23 C for 30 min
- The total email address details are representative of three separate experiments
- A) PCR was performed using primers for the wild-type Crry gene as well as for the Neo put utilized to disrupt the gene